I am not really a video blogger and isn’t really the best video blog but you know what – I don’t care.
Some of the things i know to be bad about this video when i posted it
- The first shot has part of the ipad case obstructing the bottom left – That really annoyed me i need a new case. I will get one when i am back home. I couldnt be assed to retake the video.
- Cheesy music and audio levels. I couldnt really do much about either of those things because i edited it on the fly on the ipad.
- Noise on the mic. Again i didnt have much in the way of equipment with me.
- Looking boring. Again i could have shaved, i could have been a little more animated, i could have done many things, i could have even spoke louder.
- Eliminated camera shake.
My objectives on this was to:
- play with imovie on the ipad and see what it could do – and to be fair, it wasnt bad at all.
- Show what my hotel looked like, as i often get asked how the hotels are near our office..
- Kill a little bit of time.
- try a beginning to end video production process on an ipad.
if i ever decide to do something professional i would address all of those issues, get better music etc. Im not particularly proud of the video,